Manufacturing Industry in India
Manufacturing has emerged as one of the high growth sectors in India. India is expected to become the fifth largest manufacturing country in the world by the end of year 2020. The branch of manufacture and trade based on the fabrication, processing, or preparation of products from raw materials and commodities. This includes all foods, chemicals, textiles, machines, and equipment. This includes all refined metals and minerals derived from extracted ores.
The Gross Value Added (GVA) at basic current prices from the manufacturing sector in India grew at a CAGR of 4.34 per cent during FY12 and FY18 as per the second advance estimates of annual national income published by the Government of India. Business conditions in the Indian manufacturing sector continue to remain Positive.
- Maintaining the right inventory levels
- Robotics and automation change
- Controlling Inventory
- Managing Sales Leads
- Improve adoption of digital technology
- Control inventory storage and purchases
- Manual handling and safety
CocoonIT Solution and Consulting for Manufacturers:
Microsoft Dynamics NAV is one of the more popular software solutions in the manufacturing industry because it allows you to boost manufacturing process efficiency and allows users to effectively manage production, including production orders, bills of material, supply planning and capacity requirements planning. Flexible processes and integrated information equip you to make accurate promises to customers, respond quickly to last-minute requests and changes, and take advantage of new business opportunities to help your business stay ahead of the competition.
- Production Management (Work orders) - Planning supplies and capacities - Real-time visibility into shop floor operations - Graphically depicted production schedule - Bill of Materials - Demand Forecasting - Machine Center Allocation