IT & ITes Industry in India
The global sourcing market in India continues to grow at a higher pace compared to the IT-BPM industry. India is the leading sourcing destination across the world, accounting for approximately 55 per cent market share of the US$ 185-190 billion global services sourcing business in 2017-18. Indian IT & ITeS companies have set up over 1,000 global delivery centers in about 80 countries across the world. India has become the digital capabilities hub of the world with around 75 percent of global digital talent present in the country.
India’s IT & ITeS industry grew to US$ 181 billion in 2018-19. Exports from the industry increased to US$ 137 billion in FY19 while domestic revenues (including hardware) advanced to US$ 44 billion. Spending on Information Technology in India is expected to grow over 9 per cent to reach US$ 87.1 billion in 2018. Revenue from the digital segment is expected to comprise 38% of the foretasted US$ 350 billion industry revenue by 2025.
- Maintaining the right inventory levels
- Robotics and automation change
- Controlling Inventory
- Managing Sales Leads
- Improve adoption of digital technology
- Control inventory storage and purchases
- Manual handling and safety
How CocoonIT Solution and Consulting can help for IT & ITeS Industry
ERP implementation unquestionably is a challenging process. Plus, getting it wrong is no less than a nightmare for any business. Thus, it is advisable to keep ERP implementation under proper control for a smooth and successful embracement of the same all across the organization. Followings are the important feature that covers all the processes in ERP Software. End-to-end integration - Handle your entire business development cycle at one go. Ensure timely project completion.
- Right resource for the right job - Find your resources in time, every time. Keep your employees and clients happy. - Flexible billing and full control of financials - Use flexible billing to suit customer formats and needs. Keep track of financials to put your company on the growth track. - Effective project management - Create estimates, track projects, and manage capacity. Financial management and accounting - Manage your cash, assets, and banking. - Sales and service - Manage your contacts, sales opportunities, and service contract. Flexible deployment - Deploy on-premises or in the cloud, whichever model best fits your business. - Support for international currencies - Compete globally using multiple currencies and languages.